Injured Wawrinka pulls out of Olympics

Posted August 03, 2016

The 31-year-old aggravated a back injury during last week's Rogers Cup in Toronto, Canada.

World number four Stan Wawrinka became the second high profile Swiss tennis player to quit the Rio Olympic Games, the Swiss Tennis Federation announced on Tuesday.

"Stan Wawrinka felt increasing pain during the tournament in Toronto and therefore travelled back to Switzerland in order to consult with his doctor for a complete check-up".

Jason Bourne films won't work without Matt Damon
That film had a $69.3 million opening weekend in the summer of 2007, which comes out to about $87.2 when adjusting for inflation. The first film in the franchise, The Bourne Identity introduced us to amnesiac hero Jason Bourne , and was an instant success.

"I'm very sad", Wawrinka said.

Fourth-ranked Wawrinka is withdrawing from the Olympics because of injury, leaving the Rio Games without half of the ATP's top 10.

Groth - who holds the world record for the fastest serve (263.4kph) - joins compatriots Thanasi Kokkinakis, John Millman and Jordan Thompson in the Rio men's singles draw. Play begins on Saturday.

Instagram to roll out Snapchat-like Stories
You can go back and forth between posts, and jump to another follower's story all with a few swipes and taps on your screen. Snapchat especially even has the same name for the exact same feature set, making the copying even more egregious.

A year later, Wawrinka triumphed at Roland Garros, becoming the only current player outside the famed Big Four (Federer, Djokovic, Nadal and Andy Murray) to win multiple majors.

Federer and Wawrinka had been due to play doubles together in Rio, triggering hopes they could rekindle their gold-medal-winning form from Beijing in 2008.

Another Swiss tennis player, Belinda Bencic, also pulled out of the Olympics.

3 killed, 1 wounded in shooting near Seattle; suspect in custody
Gemmer said her granddaughter, who is alright but in shock, watched two of her buddies get shot. It said the injured person was transported to Harbourview Medical Centre with unknown injuries.