Weather forecast: Partly Cloudy, Pleasant Skies to Prevail

Posted September 21, 2016

We'll see 30 percent chances overnight Saturday, 40 percent chances on Sunday and 30 percent chances on Monday.

Partly cloudy on Wednesday, with highs near 80° (27° Celsius). Expect a sunny afternoon with highs in the mid-80s. Winds pick up Saturday afternoon and continue breezy through the second half of the weekend.

Russian Federation truce plan in balance as Syrian army ends ceasefire
Although Kerry professed hope, US officials said Monday conditions were still not right to set up the Joint Implementation Center. Russia's Foreign Ministry said the failure of Syrian rebels to adhere to the truce "threatens the cease-fire and U.S".

For the next seven days, temperatures will be well above average, at times more than 13 degrees above normal.

Monday, dry conditions remain and temperatures warm to the mid to upper 80s under sunny skies.

Mariota's late TD pass pushes Titans past Lions
Meanwhile, Detroit opened their season with a 39-35 victory at Indianapolis, its seventh win in nine games dating to past year . If the Lions interior offensive line can limit stud defensive lineman Jurrell Casey's impact, the Detroit offense could feast.

Sunday: Decreasing clouds. Highs in the mid 70's.West winds 15 to 25 miles per hour. Wednesday will be even more comfortable, with low humidity and sunshine with highs in the low to mid-80s.

Stay with FOX43 Weather for updated changes to the forecast through the rest of the week! Fall officially starts at 10:21 Thursday morning.

UNSC to hear details of US-Russia Syria deal
Both sides have privately expressed doubts that the truce will hold. "However, a Syrian army unit is still inside the airbase". Vitaly Churkin said there was no point in briefing the council if the US did not want to say exactly what was in the deal.

There's a small shower and thunderstorm chance Thursday night, with lows in the mid 60s (17° Celsius).